Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» BakuTech! Bakugan Gachi
What a beautiful morning!{Open} Emptyby daniel 15 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

» VENTIS LEADER
What a beautiful morning!{Open} Emptyby danielkuso98 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

» come join my team and we will fight evil
What a beautiful morning!{Open} Emptyby kadarius00 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

» be my friend
What a beautiful morning!{Open} Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

» What are you currently listening to?
What a beautiful morning!{Open} Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

What a beautiful morning!{Open}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

What a beautiful morning!{Open} Empty
PostSubject: What a beautiful morning!{Open}   What a beautiful morning!{Open} EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Jice stepped out of his little apartment into the fresh air of life. He decided to take out his new Bakugan for a spin around the park, he had heard that there where some interesting opponents near there and he had hoped to get a challenge-he seemed to never lose against most of his friends. And so he set out, when Terrorclaw leaped out of his pocket and onto his shoulder. "How are you today, Jice?" Jice cracker his neck and stretched his arms. "Pretty good, I feel like there's gonna be a good battle or two coming, and I just can't wait!" Terrorclaw turned to look out the walkway. "Just be on your guard. Not many people are going to want to just challenge you ya know, make sure whoever you battle doesn't try to double-cross you later." He sighed, and rolled his eyes. Terrorclaw was always like this, so over protective and demanding. He didn't need a parent watching over him, the fact he lived alone just fine was enough proof-at least to him. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Lets just get going." He looked at his watch, it read at about 11:45 A.M. "It's a bright and shining morning, so lets make it a productive day!" Jice jumped over the stairs leading down from his apartment and burst past the many pedestrians who barely had enough time to get out of his way as he constantly said "pardon me" or "Scuse' me!", ignoring when Terrorclaw yelled for him to slow down. "If ya don't like it then get back in my pocket." And Terrorclaw wasted no time in doing so, seeking shelter in his leather jacket's large pocket with the rest of Jice's Bakugan, even though they couldn't talk like he could.

In about ten minutes of sprinting, Jice skidded to a halt at the park in front of a big fountain to catch his breath. He plopped onto a nearby bench and constantly took deep breathes. Terrorclaw hopped out of his pocket and onto the bench next to him. "See? You didn't listen to me, and now your tired." Jice squinted at the spherical creature. "Shuddap." After a few moments, he regained his strength and took a hefty swig of his water bottle. How he loved water-he would hop right into the fountain(And has before) But he would get in trouble for it again and he didn't want to explain to the police how he lived on his own. But then he looked around and smiled. So many people, playing Bakugan, walking their dogs, feeding birds. What a beautiful morning! He took out his cards and flipped through them, looking for a brawler here who wasn't in a brawl but looking to join one. Alas, he couldn't find one so he pulled out his lunch and started to eat. It's the same thing he ate every day for lunch-a spicy BLT with extra bacon and jalapeno peppers, even though Terrorclaw says he shouldn't eat too much spicy food. But Jice had an Iron gut, it happened to match his nick name-Ice Steel. He put his sandwich down for a little bit and peered around once more. It was about 12:12, and he wanted to battle too badly. He turned to his sandwich which was gone.

"WHAT THE?!" He looked all around, and then found a squirrel who was holding his sandwich. "Terrorclaw, wait here!" Terrorclaw instantly tried to disagree and argue, but he had to admit it was amusing to see the boy try and steel a sandwich from a squirrel. Eventually though, the squirrel ran up a tree and Jice cursed under his breath was he went back to sit down, stomach growling. But he wasn't looking where he was going, and bumped into someone who had stepped in front of him. "Yo, watch where your goin'!" The boy turned around, and made Jice feel smaller then he was. This kid seemed like he was at least sixteen, he had an army buzz-cut and a heavy black jacket that with it's sleeves curled up, he seemed like the exact opposite of someone you'd want to step into. "What was that, stupid? No, YOU watch where YOUR going." Judging that Jice wasn't worth his effort, the boy walked away. That's when Jice noticed the brawler gear on his belt. "WAIT! Wanna battle?" He yelled to the boy. He stopped and smiled, then broke out into a laugh. "You wanna battle ME?" He pointed to himself like Jice didn't know who he was talking about. "This is MY park. No one shows up here and just walks in front of me, and then challenges me to a battle!" He cracked his knuckles, but then realized something, and stopped. It would be VERY embarrassing to crush this kid into the pavement in a game of Bakugan in front of everyone else at the park who played. The kid smiled and giggled, pulking ut a card from his belt holster. "Fine, I accept your challenge." Terrorclaw curled back up into a ball and jumped back into Jice's hand. "Let's get him, kid!" Jice smiled. I don't intend to lose, if that's what your saying. He held up his own card, and in unison, both brawlers shouted "BAKUGAN, BRAWL!" Their cards glowed, Jice's glowed blue to represent Aquos and the other kid's glowed black to represent Darkus. Then, they each threw their cards down onto the opposite side and they grew at least a thousand times their normal size. The battle had begun.
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning!{Open}   What a beautiful morning!{Open} EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:32 pm

About fifteen minutes later, Jice's current Bakugan bounced up to him and he caught it in his hand as a clenched fist. The boy was on the ground with his jaw wide open, cards scattered on the ground. "H-h-how could you beat me? This is MY park! MY PARK!" Jice sighed. "Shut it. I've been watching people play each other for a while now, and most of them are much better then you. Pick up your cards, you sad excuse of a brawler." People started to cheer around him, he realized there was a crowd and he then noticed this boy did own the park at one time, intimidating the other brawlers into thinking he was at least ten times better then him. But all it took to get rid of him was courage and a cold personality, just like Ice Steel. Jice stepped back to his bench and sat down once more, still awaiting a good challenge. That brawl was not what he had predicted, at least he hoped so.
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning!{Open}   What a beautiful morning!{Open} EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Here comes a brawler name princessmisa says i would like to battle you instead of him
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning!{Open}   What a beautiful morning!{Open} EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:44 pm

About a few moment's later, after the crowd settled a bit, his prayers where answered when a woman brawler approached him. "A battle, huh?" He scanned his eyes up and down the new challenger, and smiled. He felt an aura of true skill surround this one, nothing like that street punk who Jice mopped the floor with before. "Alright, I'll accept your challenge!" He leaped off the bench smiling, filled with anxiousness to brawl an opponent with true skill. Seeing that battle begin, a few people surrounded the two to observe what would happen next. "Ready kid?" Terrorclaw jumped into his left hand as he pulled out a card from it's holster. He flipped the card to Misa and it lit up a deep shade of blue, signaling the battle had begun. After the two set down their Gate cards, Jice took the liberty of the first move. He pulled Terrorclaw back like a pitcher and flung it forward saying "Bakugan, stand!" The ball bounded forward, over Misa's gate card, and popped open instantly on Jice's own gate. Both card and monster glowed blue as with a triumphant battle cry arose the gigantic mechanical looking blue crab who's pincers glimmered in the daytime light.(Aquos Terror claw: 310G's, Ability: Prevents the use of abilities for a short time(Aprox. 1 turn)) "Your move!"
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning!{Open}   What a beautiful morning!{Open} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Misa, ya gonna reply? If not, then lock the thread, I'll start a new one/join one -_-
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning!{Open}   What a beautiful morning!{Open} EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:18 pm

So princessmisa says lets battle you go first and i wont relpy until tuesay the crowd yelling about time
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning!{Open}   What a beautiful morning!{Open} EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Misa, I already went first...
Back to top Go down
Joe
Co.Administrator
Joe

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning!{Open}   What a beautiful morning!{Open} EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:25 am

A few minutes later. A dark haired boy arrived.He was interested in testing his strengths so he offered a battle to Max."Max do you want to have a battle?" "I am still a newbie in this so it'll be like my second time battling a new player." "As you know I won the last tournament but that's because I was against Misa"
"So are you ready to battle?
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning!{Open}   What a beautiful morning!{Open} EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Heres finally princessmisa make a move bakugan brawl haos fear ripper 400 stand on my gate your turn sorry it took me a couple of days to relpy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning!{Open}   What a beautiful morning!{Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

What a beautiful morning!{Open}
Page 1 of 1