Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» BakuTech! Bakugan Gachi
Ponester VS Maximum_Majin Emptyby daniel 15 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

» VENTIS LEADER
Ponester VS Maximum_Majin Emptyby danielkuso98 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

» come join my team and we will fight evil
Ponester VS Maximum_Majin Emptyby kadarius00 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

» be my friend
Ponester VS Maximum_Majin Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

» What are you currently listening to?
Ponester VS Maximum_Majin Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

Ponester VS Maximum_Majin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ponester
Brawler
ponester

Ponester VS Maximum_Majin Empty
PostSubject: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Gauntlet Power strike!

Gate card set!

Bakugan brawl

Haos Flash Tigrerra (500-G) Stand!
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Jice had to admit that he was intrigued by this brawler, he had such a high self-esteem and was overly confident to battle Jice. This was going to be another great match, Jice could tell, he's been having these matches for quite some time now, and he could just feel when he was playing against someone who has an equally strong desire to win. One of the reasons these battles where so invigorating was because he knew he could play all out and still have his enemy pushing to bring him down, and that's what battles where all about. That's what he lives by, and he's going to continue with this goal by trying his best to defeat this interesting new challenger, and so he prepared for the fight at hand. He flipped through his holster with his two finger, and pulled a card out, staring at it deeply.Will this work? It guess it would be a nice start...

He placed his card down along with his opponent, both giving the begin-the-game chant, and both cards grew to the size of half a soccer field as they both already began devising how to unleash combos and assaults on each player-the tension was so thick it could be cut with a butter knife.

Jice motioned for his enemy to jump-start the game and Jice was astounded at the fact that this brawler started out with a 500Gs Bakugan! Nothing he couldn't handle, but he still needed to get a bit on edge. What if this guy has much stronger bakugan? This paranoia gave birth to courage to overcome this new enemy, and the courage was the fuel for his ambition as he anxiously skimmed through his selection of Bakugan. Not very many where usable at the moment, but he had to play it cool, and so he grasped his Terrorclaw, but not before it got a word in. "Jice, calm down. Your making some reckless decisions." Jice smiled and felt his sweat begin to sprout in his under-arms. "Reckless? No no, not reckless, eccentric!" He flung Terrorclaw out before it had a chance to put it's own word in, and the Bakugan sprouted out on the card Jice had placed down. The blueish-green glow they both released tinted the Colosseum a hue of underwater aura. Terrorclaw let out a menacing and brutal cry from the top of it's lungs and made Jice's pulse race to see what would happen next...
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Wile shocked Ponester wasn't ready to use his gate card.He shot a card that fast that the opponent could not handle it.'Wanna lose now or after the battle?'He asked wile his giant monster got another 150 Power points.
His opponent was scared to do anything then ponester shouted to his monster.
'Defete him.'
Then he waited to see will Jice do anything to win the battle.

( Card:: Heal blue: Nullifies the opponent's ability and then adds 150 Gs to every Bakugan on your team.)

My G(650)
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:35 pm

(You seem to have misunderstood. Jice is not scared, but excited. It's just his personality xD)

Jice extended a spread-palm and smiled. "Gate card, activate! Charging Ground!" The card flipped over and revealed itself as the gate card 'Charging ground'. jice giggled lightly as he continued his turn."Charging ground gives my Aquos Bakugan 150 Gs, boosting it to 460 Gs!" Although it was helpful, it wasn't enough. Good this he's got one of these..."Then I play the ability card, Aquos crasher! It gives my Bakugan half of your Bakugan's original attack!" Terrorclaw screamed in awe as the power flowed through him, increasing his own G-Power by 250 to 710 Gs! But this is too close of a call, his opponent could rebound, and so he needed to seal the deal. "Now, I activate charging ground's effect! It allows me to add one played ability from my discard pile to my deck, and you know what that means!" He grabbed a reactivated his Aquos crasher, increasing Terrorclaw once more by 250 to the staggering height of 960 Gs! He had this battle in the bag.
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:48 pm

( Can you write the g power onthe bottom if you can.)
( i will just do the Easy writing style ok?)
i lose.

Bakugan brawl
Aquos Akwimos (470-G) my card

Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:37 pm

(will do, and please role play in any style that you find comfortable)

Jice was filled with both joy and sadness as he caught the victorious Terrorclaw as it bounded back to him. Joy because he had won the first battle of the game, which he does not do as often as he likes, but also saddened by the fact that the win was almost too easy...not as big as a revolt as he had hoped, but beggars can't be choosers. He was two wins away from winning the game itself, so it was time to step it up a notch. He pulled out another card and slammed it down onto the field, gripping his next Bakugan as the card expanded like always. "Go, Tidal Berserker!" Jice chucked the small ball towards the card, it made an arch-shape as it flew through the air, sticking the landing right on the newly placed card. It popped up, and went through the same process as Terrorclaw, however this time a gigantic blue lobster raged out. Funny, he could've been Terrorclaw's brother, if that where possible.

In order for Jice's plan to come into effect, he needed to lure Ponester's Bakugan onto his card, and there was no way to do that except to force him to. "I play the card Bait! This card forces whichever Bakugan you play next to automatically be placed on my gate card, no matter which card you roll onto!"
with this assurance, Jice was completely confident that he'd have his second win by next turn, that is, if all turned out the way that Jice had formulated in his head...

(Tidal Berserker, 650Gs)
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Ok lets win this battle Akwimos!
Double Ability go!
Water Dive x : Transfer 250 from your opponent to your bakugan. + Heal blue: Nullifies the opponent's ability and then adds 150 Gs to every Bakugan on your team.

Me 870 You 400

And iam back on my card
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:01 pm

(I just want to say that your post was God-Modded, you 'won' the battle before allowing me to react)

Just what Jice wanted."Ha! Gate card, activate! Water Gate! Since Tidal Berserker is an Aquos Bakugan, it gains a total of 150 Gs, boosting him up to 800 Gs!" Jice believed he had him, but then the double abilities where played. He would've lost to, if he didn't have this..."Ability activate, Iron Grip!" Tidal Berserker's claw became metallic and took a graceful slash downwards, knocking down Akwimos' G-Power back down to it's original Gs, as well as restoring Tidal Crasher back up to 800. "Unfortunately, Iron grip refrains me from playing other abilities this turn, but I don't need to! Tidal Berserker, wake crasher!" The massive lobster yelled as it smacked both pincers into the ground, sending out a shock-wave that slammed into Akwimos and destroyed it, reverting both creatures into their small ball forms and sending them back to their controllers.

"Two for three! One more, and we've got him Terrorclaw!" The crab leaped back onto his place on Jice's shoulder. "Yeah, but plan out your strategies better next time...your luck is starting to piss me off kid." Jice shrugged and prepared for his next move, drawing out another gate card and placing it down next to the gate card Ponester controls. Then, he grabbed Whirlpool Cavalier and pulled it back, aiming with one eye to land on Ponester's card. This battle could decide the match, so there was no room for screw ups on Jice's on part. "Bakugan Brawl! Whirlpool Cavalier, Stand!" The Bakugan flipped out upon command, like a genie from a lamp, and a magnificent sea-blue knight fluttered down to the ground, facing his opponent on uncharted enemy territory. The tension was much thicker, now it could almost put the two brawlers in a blurry haze...

(Aquos Whirlpool Cavalier, 670 Gs)
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:21 pm

sorry But that does not count sorry
brawl a bakugan look on my other post,

Heal blue: Nullifies the opponent's ability and then adds 150 Gs to every Bakugan on your team.
Nullifies the opponent's ability
And you used a ability that brings mybakugan to u.
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Your ability negates a BAKUGAN'S ability, not an ability card. Loop holes are fun.
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:24 pm

sorry to interrupt but what is a loop hole?
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:25 pm

I still win right?
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Oh, wait, nvm. I read your ability wrong, it does negate mine.
A loop hole is a break in the rules where you could slide through. It's like this, one of the many dictionary definitions for flying says the it's simply moving through something that isn't land, and so whales and fish could be considered flying through a loop hole.

Back on topic, no, since I have more then one of those abilities you don't win because I could just activate another one.
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm

ok it's your turn to brawl.
Only my card is left with my Akwimos 870
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 pm

The crab leaped back onto his place on Jice's shoulder. "Plan out your strategies better next time..." Jice shrugged and prepared for his next move, drawing out another gate card and placing it down next to the gate card Ponester controls. Then, he grabbed Whirlpool Cavalier and pulled it back, aiming with one eye to land on Ponester's card. "Bakugan Brawl! Whirlpool Cavalier, Stand!" The Bakugan flipped out upon command, like a genie from a lamp, and a magnificent sea-blue knight fluttered down to the ground, facing his opponent on uncharted enemy territory. The tension was much thicker, now it could almost put the two brawlers in a blurry haze...

(Aquos Whirlpool Cavalier, 670 Gs)
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 pm

(Is my akwimos still 870?)

Gate open!

Misty Solitude : The opponent can't use any abilities in this battle.

Yay
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 pm

(no, it goes back down to 470 at the end of ability exchange)

Jice smirked once more, it was starting to hurt his face now...anyway, he smirked at the fact his abilities had been rendered useless, because he didn't need them, his Whirlpool Cavalier was already 200 Gs higher then Akwimos, and that's all he needed to win this battle.
(sorry for it's shortness, not very much to say to this...)
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Ability go!
Melt Scream : Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
Battle gear go Jetkor My akwimos gets + 100 Gs he is now 570
you 470

i win

i win 1 you win 1
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Jice caught his Bakugan, and cursed under his breath. It seems like he can't hold anything back. "Gate card, set!" He threw down another large card, and then contemplated his next move...no, it was obvious to him what he had to do. "You want me to go out, dontcha?" Jice hadn't even noticed that Terrorclaw had made his way onto Jice's shoulder. "No, more specifically, you want me to do THAT..." Jice's smile returned as he nodded to him. "Oh yeah, you bet!" He held out his palm, and Terrorclaw bounced into it. "Ready when you are, kid." He nodded once more, and then pulled the Bakugan back past his head. "Yeah, I know" He took a deep step and lunged forward, swinging down his arm(and accidentally smacking his own chest in the process...)and releasing the spiraling Bakugan onto the Battle Field once more, smack-dab in the middle of Jice's card, where it's light blue, yet hard, figure loomed over the ground. "Make your move!"
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Card set
Bakugan brawl
Aquos Elfin (400-G)Your card

triple Ability go!
Shooting Stardust : Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Elfin. + Wing Mercury : Adds 200 Gs to Elfin. + Melt Scream : Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.

Me 800G you 170
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:48 pm

YES! It was playing out just as Jice had wanted it to. Terrorclaw braced itself as the enemy smacked it's attack onto him, but the battle did not end. No no, it was long from that. Instead of Terrorclaw returning to the ball state and bouncing back to Jice, Terrorclaw began to emit a blue light and grow bigger...it's shell became harder and more rigid, it's claws rounded out and grew spikes, it's massive size rattled the arena for some time. It unleashed a triumphant scream as it adjusted to it's new power(Colossal Terrorclaw 740Gs). "Behold, Colossal Terrorclaw! Good thing to, since it can only be played if Terrorclaw is defeated. But now the battle is mine, because my new Terrorclaw's ability drains your Bakugan of 100 Gs and adds it to it's own power! Tide Twisting slam!" the mechanical crab raised it's claw as if to punch, and unleashed it down like a missile at ground-zero, smashing the Elfin into the stadium floor and forcing it to revert back to it's orb form. Terrorclaw 'deflated', and leaped back to Jice. "That's better kid, but most likely, that isn't going to work again." Jice was fumbling with his Bakugan, already preparing to finish the game. "Don't worry, old friend. It doesn't have to."
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:55 pm

"What"The loser said with dis-pear.
He then shouted to his opponent that he is going to lose this battle even that it is a 2 nil.
Then he shouted bakugan brawl on opponent's gate card.
Then he shouted to his 500 Ged bakugan to win this fight.

"This is going to be the final battle!!" The inter-space voice shouted.

( Aquos Helix drago (500-G) )
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:08 pm

"Are you now? Don't count your chickens before they hatch! Bakugan, BRAWL!" He could tell his opponent was getting fired up, just like he was. If this truly is the final battle, then Jice would end this with a bang. "Aquos Whirlpool Cavalier, stand!" Lucky for Jice the battle was taking place on his own Gate card, giving him a much larger advantage then most people would think. "Because of Cavalier's effect, you lose 70 Gs, and it gains 70 Gs!" The knight raised his claymore to the sky as his power was boosted, raising him up to 740 Gs. "But that isn't all, because of my gate card, River Gate, he's increased by 150!" Whirlpool Cavalier glowed a brilliant light blue, as it's power rose even higher. "But lets end this, double ability activate! Aquos crasher and Aquos Assault! Since I used 3 Bakugan, it gains a total of 150 for Assault, and it gains half of your Bakugan's Gs, which are 250, raising it up to 1290 Gs!" The knight loomed over his prey, ready to strike, as did Jice who awaited a response from his enemy. The tension thickened for the third time, and was now thick enough to murder a small child with...

Whirlpool Cavalier(1290 Gs)
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:20 pm

"No,no,no i will win" http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100521035702/bakugan/images/6/69/Shadow_Prov_Desktop_67_by_naga07.jpg
he could even see from the look of Jice's face that he knows he is going to win but i did not give him a chance!

triple ability activate
De Strike attack (Gives Drago 200gs) x 3
battle gear go
jetkor boost 100 Gs

Me 1200
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:29 pm

His opponent's Bakugan was strong, admirably so, but Whirlpool Cavalier was still 90 Gs above it. But this narrow of a win wasn't enough for Jice, so he couldn't help but to show off a bit..."Battle Gear, activate! Razoid, titanium claws!" He threw out a drum-shaped contraption and it latched onto Cavalier's back, and grew to an immense size, curled around it's user, and increasing his Gs by 100. "Razoid, open!" The contraption listened somehow, and opened to show golden-copper claws that increased the knight's ferocity and wingspan. Time to settle this, for good! "Alright, Whirlpool Cavalier, don't hold anything back! Whirling Slasher!" The knight was also loyal, and slammed a spread-palm onto the ground menacingly. After a short wait, the ground rumbled, and water started to form under the Drago. The water reached up and trapped the unsuspecting Dragon in a whirlpool, it couldn't move at all! "Now, finish it!" The knight spun his sword above his head, and readied his claws. He pulled back a bit, and then took a massive step forward as it delivered a bone-splitting vertical slash at the same time it's claws closed in and crushed Drago, splitting it into pieces, although it returned to it's original state afterward, and Jice skillfully caught both Bakugan and Battle gear in his left and right hand, replacing them to where they where settled before. "good game kid, I hope we meet again some day!" He was commended for his win by Terrorclaw as he burst out of the stadium, raring for another battle.

(Aquos Whirlpool Cavalier 1390Gs)

~END BATTLE~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponester VS Maximum_Majin   Ponester VS Maximum_Majin Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponester VS Maximum_Majin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next