Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» BakuTech! Bakugan Gachi
Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! Emptyby daniel 15 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

» VENTIS LEADER
Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! Emptyby danielkuso98 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

» come join my team and we will fight evil
Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! Emptyby kadarius00 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

» be my friend
Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

» What are you currently listening to?
Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! Empty
PostSubject: Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups!   Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:15 pm

I have noticed that a lot of people admire the length and fluency of my Rp's, and I know a lot of them wish they could do it just like-or better than-me, which is completely possible, all you have to do it follow my school and you'll see improvement!
haven't seen my work before? Well, I'm not truly that skilled, but I do consider myself to be on an expert level, so here's a bit of my work(kinda long):

Code:
BU-BU-BOOM! The thunder crackled as Majin Justin stepped into the world that we all call home. He opened his mouth in awe-the lights, the cars, the noises-all new. He couldn't believe it! It was so cool! He let out a cheerful shriek of joy and rose high into the air to get a decent view of the new surroundings. Marvelous! Could you believe anything like this existed? and it was all ripe for the taking-He didn't waste any time making a ki-enhanced speed flight down to the ground where he landed with a loud BOOM! That rang through the city and cracked the gravel beneath him.

He started walking down the street, when two odd light-right next to each other-started to get closer, and closer....and then WHAM! he side-stepped to the left to dodge a Car that zoomed past him. He let out a fit of a scream after scrunching the space between his eyes at the car. he continued walking, and there where more cars. One collided right into his chest, causing him to lose his breath momentarily and be thrown into the middle of the street. However, he flipped in mid-air and landed to a screeching halt, making a deep skid-mark. "Watch where you f***ing walk!" And angered man, maybe in his twenties who obviously worked out, stepped out of the car."Do you even know how much this is gonna cost me? Much less then it's gonna cost YOU!" the man walked up to Justin Slowly, cracking his knuckles. Justin, realising the challenge that had been laid out in front of him, smiled widely, making an "Ah!" Sounding grunt. The Man took a deep swing at Justin's head, but Justin ducked and shot himself upward, launching his head into the man's chest, causing him to crouch down, out of breath, clasping his chest.

Majin Justin looked down on the man with a crooked head. He then made a deviously menacing smile that sent shivers down the man's spine. He had just realized Majin Justin was not human. However, since it was raining, everyone was indoors, and since he was out of breath, he could not yell for help. Just what Justin wanted. He made a small kick and sent the man spiraling into his car, knocking him unconscious. Justin proceeded to lift a spread palm towards the man, and a pink glowing sphere formed in his palm. then, it was propelled at the car, causing it to explode and lead the man to a fiery death after a flash of white light as it touched the surface of the car. However, this drew peoples attention.

In a few minutes, people had crowded around the wreckage, the police arrived, then the ambulance, and the fire department. However, Majin Justin was far above them, covered by the smoke from the fire, and smiled as he looked down upon his chaos. He was going to like it here. He just knew it.

First, I am going to warn you all that I am a strict teacher. If you don't like my rules, requirements, or style, then stop following my lessons.
Second, I will have role playing 'tests' in which you will apply what you have learned in an intense battle role play.
The skills learned here can be used in any kind of role play, normal, action, romance, or turn-based game(Like this site).

And with that short list of formalities over, lets get on to the true show, shall we?
I'll try and have a lesson up once a week, when I get a few sign-ups for the academy, I'll post my first lesson.
Signed up members:
Ponester
-
-

Last edited by Maximum_Majin on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups!   Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:00 am

I would like to sighn up please.
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups!   Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Okey dokey, if we get one more person, then I can start!
Back to top Go down
ponester
Brawler
ponester

PostSubject: Re: Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups!   Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:01 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups!   Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:52 pm

I wish can join when i get my own computer i will
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups!   Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Ok, I'll reserve a place for ya then!
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups!   Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups!   Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups! Empty

Back to top Go down

Maxi-Majin's RP Academy sign-ups!
Page 1 of 1