Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» BakuTech! Bakugan Gachi
Bakugan New Season Story! (Join us today!) Emptyby daniel 15 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

» VENTIS LEADER
Bakugan New Season Story! (Join us today!) Emptyby danielkuso98 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

» come join my team and we will fight evil
Bakugan New Season Story! (Join us today!) Emptyby kadarius00 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

» be my friend
Bakugan New Season Story! (Join us today!) Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

» What are you currently listening to?
Bakugan New Season Story! (Join us today!) Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

Bakugan New Season Story! (Join us today!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BakuganWC
Novice Brawler

Bakugan New Season Story! (Join us today!) Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan New Season Story! (Join us today!)   Bakugan New Season Story! (Join us today!) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:10 pm

The New Generation of Bakugan has arrived! Are you ready?

Bakugan World Championship: The New Generation begins 10 years after the series finale of the original Bakugan Battle Brawlers (Mechtanium Surge), following the new main protagonist Calvin Kuro's adventure. The 'Bakugan World Championship' is a huge area that has been created by the powers of the Bakugans, and some of the Bakugan have evolved over the generations. There are now new Bakugan, Cards, BakuWatches (Replacements for BakuMeters) and others that were created by the 'Bakugan World Championship;' however, one evil Brawler named "Skull," the Shinigami Brawler from the Death World, wanted to destroy the 'Bakugan World Championship' area and take all the Bakugan and human souls to rule the universe. Dragonus, the only non-evil Bakugan from the Death World, came over to the 'Bakugan World Championship' area to find a human partner (teamed up with Calvin) and stop Skull from destroying everything along with his friends. Now Calvin's mission is to defeat Skull and save the World Championship! Will Calvin be able to save the Bakugan World Championship, or will Skull be able to destroy it?

Choose your side! Calvin or Skull?

> Home
> Site Rules
> Plot
> World Rankings
> Bakugan List
> Card List
> Advertising
> Register

Bakugan New Season Story! (Join us today!) Wclogo
Back to top Go down
http://www.bakugan-generation.proboards.com

Bakugan New Season Story! (Join us today!)
Page 1 of 1