Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» BakuTech! Bakugan Gachi
Why I quit Emptyby daniel 15 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

» VENTIS LEADER
Why I quit Emptyby danielkuso98 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

» come join my team and we will fight evil
Why I quit Emptyby kadarius00 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

» be my friend
Why I quit Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

» What are you currently listening to?
Why I quit Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

Why I quit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziro
Novice Brawler
Ziro

Why I quit Empty
PostSubject: Why I quit   Why I quit EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Well the reason I left is because this isn't the kind of rp I am used too this is what you guys do.
Kitsu: Casarina!!!!!

Casarina: Lumigrowl, take care of the pest!

Lumigrowl: Right!Say goodbye little fox!

Kitsu: Bye bye.

Lumigrowl: What? Get back here with the brat!

Kitsu: Don't worry Dan, I got you.

Not that their is anything wrong with that it is just that this is what I do.

It was a cool, Spring morning when Goku woke up. He immediately hopped out of his bed and looked out the window. It was a perfect day to start training again. He felt like he had gotten soft since his escape from that strange limbo. He hadn't been doing much of anything, though there wasn't much he could do about it. Chichi was not happy about how he was always vanishing from her sight and this time, she threatened him.

"Goku, if you don't put off fighting for the next few months, I'm not going to feed you for a week!" she shrieked at him once he had gotten home.

"No way! Chichi, that's not fair!" Goku pleaded. "This time it wasn't my fault! I didn't mean to get sucked into that wierd portal thing. Come on, give me another chance!"

Chichi, of course, wouldn't hear of it. She merely crossed her arms and pouted as he whined, not feeling an ounce of sympathy. Goku eventually sighed and gave in. There wasn't much he could do when it came to arguing with his wife. He may have been very strong, but she knew how to cook the best foods and he felt like he would die if he had to go a week without her cooking. During all that time, he was forced to go to meetings to try and get his son into the best schools. After one particular meeting, Goku felt like he needed to talk to her about the situation.

"Chichi, you know Gohan doesn't care about what school he goes to," he mumbled. "He wants to be able to spend time with both of us, and if he's taken into one of those private schools, he won't get to see us as often. Besides, I think he likes homeschool--"

He never got to finish his sentence. All Chichi had to do at that time was glare at him and hiss "Two weeks, Goku. If you bring this up again, it's two weeks without food!" Goku had a pained expression on his face when she said this. She was upping the stakes, and that was making him begin to panic. He didn't understand why she was so touchy on the subject of his fighting and Gohan's schooling. Fighting was something he liked to do and studying just didn't seem really important to him.

Oh well, now it didn't matter. Five months had gone by and not a single day had he spent on training. Of course, that definitely cost him a lot of his strength. He knew he had fallen behind most of the others on Earth by a lot, and that pained him...yet motivated him. He knew he would have to spend hours training...maybe even days. That also didn't matter to him. He loved to train and he liked to compete with his friends in strength. He glanced over to his wife, still asleep in their bed. He stretched before creeping over to the bed. He knelt down and took out his weighted clothing and battle gi.

After he had gotten dressed, he looked over to Chichi to make sure he hadn't disturbed her. He sighed with relief when he saw she was still fast asleep. Slowly, he opened the window and climbed out. He almost felt guilty having to actually sneak out of his house to catch up on his training, but surely she would understand. During the morning hours, Goku did over one hundred running laps around a nearby forest, lifted freshly knocked over trees with his arms and legs, and even playfully wrestled with some of the wildlife. By the time he was finished, he realized that he was hungry. It had to be lunchtime by now. He smiled and quickly headed home. To his horror, he saw Chichi standing in the doorway, arms crossed and with a venomous glare in her eyes. Goku sighed. Apparently, he hadn't waited long enough...

Just to clarify that.

Back to top Go down
Haomas
Brawler
Haomas

Why I quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I quit   Why I quit EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:07 pm

pachola.
Back to top Go down

Why I quit
Page 1 of 1