Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» BakuTech! Bakugan Gachi
Requesting Modship Emptyby daniel 15 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

» VENTIS LEADER
Requesting Modship Emptyby danielkuso98 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

» come join my team and we will fight evil
Requesting Modship Emptyby kadarius00 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

» be my friend
Requesting Modship Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

» What are you currently listening to?
Requesting Modship Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

Requesting Modship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:53 pm

I'm requesting to be promoted to a moderator.
But Majin, your pretty new, do you expect them to promote you?
No, not in the slightest. I don't truly want to be a mod either. However, this site is so inactive it's not even funny, there's only one mod on every few days and he can't even speak English very well...which is sad because the site has a steady stream of members coming in, at least one new member is added every two days. But this does not count as active. This counts as many curious players looking to have a good time RPing, but finding that this site isn't fulfilling their needs.
Why do YOU think this?
I don't just think this, I KNOW this. I've seen it happen all the time, and I hate it each time. No one listened to my advice, the advice that could have-if it was followed-change the destiny of the entire forum. Thank god you people actually consider my ideas, unlike those other, arrogant forums. I see a lot of potential in this forum, obvious tweaks need to be made and the over-all level of Role Play on the site sucks, but improvement is beginning to spark since I have arrived(Not trying to sound dominant, this was not my doing, I have just noticed it) and to be honest, I was going to leave the site the same day I had arrived when I saw the most active threads where from NOVEMBER of LAST YEAR, and yet there was so many players. But I did not give up hope. I continued(Or tried to continue) RPing and staying active, asking questions and suggesting.
Wow, you did say quite a lot, but what's the REAL reason you think this site isn't active RP wise?
The lack of active staff is an obvious cause. Misa is the only active staff member in god knows how long, and this site is sure to crumble within a week unless he is given help. And I am here to aid him. I have noticed that there is a multitude of players who're still trying to get their profiles accepted, and yet Misa can't accept all of them. This leads to around one new profile accepted A WEEK, and incredibly slows down RPing to the point where it has stopped completely except for two threads -_-''' If someone doesn't step in now and jump start this dying to community it'll be just that, Dead.
Them be fightin' words. You do have a rather strong, offensive attitude when talking about this kind of thing...
I need to get serious. I seem to be the only one here who has any other good background running and being a member of an RP forum, or at least an active one, where the babyish one-lined RPs that are way too common here where mediocre and looked down upon. And don't worry, you can trust me as a mod. I have helped run soooooooooooo many sights, including:
1 DBZ site, 2 Naruto sites, 2 Pokemon sites, and played a big role in one custom story RP forum.
Seems like a lot of experience, but what do you plan to do with it?
Well, if I become a mod, the first and most important task is to accept all of those pending profiles, ample active players is the goal for now. And when that's done, I'll hold a tournament to get the members of the community together, and then it's time to break in a major story line to get the Members to act for one cause and for a central plot to be introduced.

These are my reasons for requesting modship, please go through it thoroughly and conduct your decision for the best of the site. You need help, and I'm the only one out of the crowd willing to and responsible enough to, are you going to grab this opportunity and get this forum up and running again? Or are you going to leave me hanging and wait a week for this forum to completely die? You'll have until the end of the week to comply, if I don't get a reply or I am not accepted to this post, then I shall leave and wish you good luck running it on your own, but all the good luck wouldn't help you as it's days are numbered.
Back to top Go down
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

Location : juggling polar bears in India while on fire riding a unicycle and eating chicken noodle soup with a fork

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:54 pm

I think he should become a mod. He seems to have good ideas and experience. I think he can make the site more popular. I hope you become a mod!
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Thanks ^^
Lol I feel like I'm running for office xD
Back to top Go down
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

Location : juggling polar bears in India while on fire riding a unicycle and eating chicken noodle soup with a fork

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:27 pm

you totally deserve being a mod. *bows down* I lend my humble bakugan strength to you.lol I'm not sure if it'll be much help but either way still. My bakugan are decent on here.
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Lol, xD
I don't expect followers, If I become a mod, I just expect ppls to get along with me and each other in harmony.
*Flips flash card*
For the better of us all!
Back to top Go down
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:06 pm

lol * picks up a cue card that says

" Thank you all for listening. I hope you have enjoyed my speech. Special thanks to the creators of this website *cough and Kaekage898 cough* I hope you enjoy your day"
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 pm

It has been two days, and you have now three days to comply. I find it very discouraging on both mine and the site's behalf that the only active mod was on today, and yet over looked this topic completely.
Back to top Go down
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Well not all people on this site are SMART LIKE US!
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Quote :
Well not all people on this site are SMART LIKE US!

I'm not trying to give this impression, I don't want to offend anyone or seem like I am smarter then a lot of other people. This is how i've been RPing for the past few years, so my vocabulary and sentence fluency have increased exponentially.
Back to top Go down
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 am

yes, quite, i can tell by your advanced language use.
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:52 am

Quote :
yes, quite, i can tell by your advanced language use.
To be completely honest, my advanced dialogue is my only brag-able trait xD
Back to top Go down
Joe
Co.Administrator
Joe

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Max we can make you mod but there's only one problem.
If misa comes maybe it can be solved but the Admin Spectra is offline lately so let's see if misa comes on.
I was an admin but i think someone tempered with the group and am not more in it
But for some reason my rank there as you can see Co.Administrator but I've lost my verbs and not in control of even Admin Panel. But I try to get in contact with the other staff.
If am in control you'll definitely be a mod. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Quote :
If am in control you'll definitely be a mod. Thank you
Thanks a bunch, I am very happy someone considered my help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe
Co.Administrator
Joe

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:53 pm

You're welcome
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Um i say okay what do you think joe?
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Quote :
Um i say okay what do you think joe?
I probably sound like an antsy kid on christmas, but i believe he stated:
Quote :
If am in control you'll definitely be a mod.
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Yes i know but im not admon so lock until spectra comes back back online i can make him mod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Requesting Modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Modship   Requesting Modship Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting Modship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG :: Fun Zone :: Disscutions-
Jump to: