Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» BakuTech! Bakugan Gachi
Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin Emptyby daniel 15 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

» VENTIS LEADER
Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin Emptyby danielkuso98 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

» come join my team and we will fight evil
Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin Emptyby kadarius00 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

» be my friend
Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

» What are you currently listening to?
Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

Location : juggling polar bears in India while on fire riding a unicycle and eating chicken noodle soup with a fork

Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin Empty
PostSubject: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Get ready!
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Jice smiled, flipping a switch at the end of the mechanized room inside of the large building. The switch made the floor beneath the two battlers roar and hiss, as it slowly retracted from all sides leaving a slab of rectangular floor in the center of the room, a six-foot deep moat surrounded the small battling space, and the ground beneath the two brawlers retracted into a floating circle in which was the only ground they where given to stand on, besides the elevated stands for fans to come and watch matches challenging Jice. He clenched his teeth, getting ready for a new challenger. "I'll take the pleasure of the first move!" he held up a black card, it glimmered a bit, and then shined a brilliant light-blue that reflected off the water giving the gym-sized room a bright blue tinge. "Gate card, set!" He pulled back the card with two fingers, stretching out his arm to it's full extent behind himself, and then leaned forward as he swung the arm horizontally, skillfully releasing the card which glided through the air and landed into place in front of Azzure, growing in size to great lengths. He examined as his new enemy followed the exact same movements, however his card extended in front of Jice. The battle had started.

But what should I do? Although he considered himself a good brawler, he didn't feel he was ready for a Gym yet, but he still rushed into it despite Terrorclaws advice. And his new order of Bakugan shipment hadn't come in yet, so he wasn't playing with the best of what he had...but he had to manage for now. He looked down towards his belt and thought about what Bakugan he should choose for this job...he had no idea how this brawler fought and what Bakugan he was going to use, so it was a wild goose chase. He loved this feeling. He decided not to send out his best and brightest just yet, for now it's just time to challenge and find out like that. He detached a small blue orb from his holster at his side, and used his left hand as a crosshair to shoot down his line of sight. Just to be safe, he decided to aim for his own gate card, you could never be too careful. He pulled his Bakugan back like a pitcher, and then took a step forward, rocking the floating disk of space below him, and released the Bakugan into the air. It curved, and then bounded from the side corner of the floating platform onto the far end of his gate card. Both card and creature glowed blue as the orb popped open revealing a gigantic blue eye that floated a few feet above the platform.(Aquos Tentaclear 370G) "Your move!"
Back to top Go down
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

Location : juggling polar bears in India while on fire riding a unicycle and eating chicken noodle soup with a fork

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Azzure smiled. This was his first battle. Opening up a gate to new worlds. He held his right hand in front of his face and put on his black silk fingerless glove with iron studs on the knuckles. He looked over his horn-rimmed glasses that were just decoration. He looked at his purple holster on his silver belt. 2 Black, 1 blue. 2 Darkus, 1 Aquas. He pulled out the Aquas thinking the opponents card might help his Aquas. He took a deep breath and looked around the stadium, and couldn't help forming a broad grin. " Come on, we can do this." he whispered. He spun on his toes of his right foot, bringing his left knee up. He brought his hands together over his head and threw Aquas Aiosis( 430 g's, not 490.). It bounced off Tentaclear and landed in front. A blue merman with a giant turtle shell, gold claws, gold trident, two white fangs spiraled out of the bakugan. " Ability Activate! Bubble Jet Stream!" Aiolis's power increased by 100( forgot to put that in profile.). Aiolis shot a stream of bubbles that surrounded Tentaclear. " Try clearing those first to get a clear shot. It is an honor to battle you."
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Jice's blood boiled, his smile widened. This guy seemed like a decent challenge, maybe becoming a Gym Leader wasn't a bad idea after all! He also liked the play that was just used, a nice diversion to try and stop his rolls. But it's too bad that it was all in vein. "Interesting ability you have, but it's too bad! Tentaclear, Ability Counter!" An ominous light glowed around Tentaclear's eye, it turned to face the Aiolis. There was a flash of light, and then nothing. The bubbles where gone, and Aiosis's G power went back to normal.(Didn't specify on Profile because I had no idea Bakugan had abilties xD Was gonna edit, but since It's locked I can't D;) "Tentaclear negates your ability as if nothing ever happened!" he drew another card and and orb from his belt.I should probably go for more offensive this time, but I'm gonna need more ground to cover... He crossed his card arm across his chest, and whipped it back throwing the new gate card down next to the one he already had in play. Then, he chucked the Bakugan in his other hand...into the water? Jice smiled. "I can't have you knowing where my Bakugan is going to land, can I?" The Bakugan bounced around the pool, or at least seemed to at a glance. A closer look would've revealed it was swimming through the water, and then it burst out and landed on Azzure's gate card, next to Aiosis, standing up as a great blue winged serpent(Abis Omega 350 Gs) And instantly it's ability went into effect. "My Abis Omega's ability, Dry World, removes the water from the surrounding area and stops you from playing any aquos ability cards, while adding 200 to it's own G power!" The water on the gate card that was splashed on dried instantly, and was drawn into the serpent who roared as the water increased it's power to 550 Gs. Jice anxiously awaited the response of Azzure to see how the battle would turn out...
Back to top Go down
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Azzure smirked " Try THIS!" Azzure held out his right hand to his side. He looked down, his eyes covered by bangs. A Darkus bakugan popped out of his holster and landed in Azzures out-stretched hand. (just a reminder, Aiolis and Tentaclear are on your gate card and Abis is on mine) " Go! Slizer!" He launched and the bakugan landed behind Abis. A menacing bakugan slowly rose out of the Sphere. It was a giant vampire with gold claws and mint green hair. He bared long, glimmering fangs. " I seeeeeeee I have a decccccccccccccccent opponent." He smiled" Slizer isn't my Gaurdian, but he still talks" ( Slizer at 470 g's. I'm changing it again so it's lower and more fair) " Gate card open! Darkus Reactor!" Slizers power rose from 470 to 720. " Ability activate! Slasher V!" Slizer's power rose to 840 and its claws glowed brightly" This card also enables instant attack." ( it actually does, it says" slashes opponent" in the description) " So Slizer! End it" * Swish* * Swipe*. Slizer jumped back into Azzures hand and Abis fell by your side" You can tell I have an agressive style. But I sensed you could have beaten me so I had to end it. Your turn!" Azzure cocked his head to the side and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:35 pm

"rrrggghhh...." He knelt down and picked his Bakugan up. He was hoping for something interesting, at least a bit more interesting then a battle where he could not intervene...but then his smile returned as he noticed he had the biggest advantage-all remaining Gate cards where his. He placed Abis back onto his holster, and withdrew his only other Bakugan. It opened in his hand and turned to him. "You can do it, kid, I know you can." Jice glanced down and nodded, the ball closed, and he took a generous dive-throw spinning the ball at the gate card currently occupied by Aiosis. It stood as a big mechanical-ish crab that, upon opening, shook the small platform below them(Aquos Terrorclaw, 310Gs). The card revealed itself as Aquos Vortex, which gave +150Gs to Terrorclaw and Aiosis, raising Aiosis to 580 and Terrorclaw to 460. He's not the only one who can stop his opponent's actions! "Terrorclaw, ability activate! Water Refrain!"(Negates the use of ability cards for one turn)Using this to his advantage, Jice took out a few ability cards to back up Terrorclaw."I play two G-Power Bumps!(This is what Aquos was suppossed to be in my Profile, I was going to edit it seeming as though it's out-dated, but once again, locking the thread disallows me to edit for some reason -_-''')" The bump of 120 Gs boosts Terrorclaw up to 580, tying the two. But they do not stay tied for long. "Time for my last ability card, Power Triangle!(NOT to be confused with Triangle of Power, they have the same effect, but for different kind's of Bakugan)This raises my Bakugan +50 for each unused Bakugan we each have. I don't have any, but you do meaning my Terrorclaw surpasses your Aiosis!" With the final boost, Terrorclaw reaches the power of 630, it raises a glinting claw, and smashes it down on Aiosis, crushing it back into an orb that bounces back to Azzure, while Terrorclaw leaps back over to Jice, who caught him in mid-air. "And that leaves the score tied one-to-one!"
Back to top Go down
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:53 pm

He looked up and smiled " Your an amazing brawler and I admire you. It's an honor to brawl you. But I still have two gate cards left." Azzure spun around fast. 5 cards spun around his body. Azzure grabbed one with out even being seen and stopped. The card Azzure had been holding slapped down on the field. It expanded into a giant purple shine then ceased glowing. " Pretty good huh?" Azzure cocked his head back to look up at the ceiling. " hmmmmmmmmmmm....." he said thinking about his move. Slizer was tossed onto the battle field. He spiraled around until he was at the center and opened up on Jices Card. " Ability activate! Slasher V!" Slizers power kicked up to 520. ( if it's okay, I'll add an ability to Slizer since I never knew about them. You can veto this in your next post if you want). Slizers power also bounced up another hundred to 620. " This is Slizers Blood Sucker Ability. For every bakugan it defeated, it gains 100 g's. So come on, give it your best and see if your next bakugan won't help with that" Slizer cackled " Yesssssssss. Give me more of your bakuganssssssssssssss for food to bump up my g'sssssssssssssssss" Slizer cackled a little more. " Sorry for his trash talking. Not my doing." I smiled " So, Let's go! I'm getting pumped!" Azzure took both of his arms and pulled them down. It was rare Azzure ever acted like this in a battle. usually he acts bored and depressed, easily defeating opponents.
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Jice was amused at the brawler, and yet stunned that he to had a talking Bakugan. Did this mean there where others who had this special ability? But that was besides the point, right now he had to battle...but he was in a pickle. How was he going to defeat an enemy so much more powerful then any of his Bakugan? If only the new shipment came in yet...No, he had to stay focused on this battle, and carefully plotted out what to do next.I could go for a double-stand on Tentaclear...but That would be the easy way out, and I need to defeat Slizer. My Bakugan aren't strong enough though, at least, my current ones aren't...my strongest is Tentaclear, but he's already in play... "Having trouble, kid?" Terrorclaw leaped onto Jice's shoulder. "No...I'm going in for a double stand. You wanna take a crack at that?" the Bakugan seemed to nod, and the curled up on Jice's hand. "Alright then, time for a double stand!" He slammed his Bakugan forward and over Slizer, aimed directly at Tentaclear. He had one shot at this, and he hoped his plan wouldn't fail. Tentaclear looked back, only to have Terrorclaw bound off of it's head and into the wall. It bounced off the wall and rolled onto the playing field, touching the edge of the occupied gate card and erupting into the gigantic Terrorclaw. The two Bakugan glowed blue, and then shot back to him. The score was now two to one, he was on the lead, but now he has no choice but to face Slizer, and he felt he was prepared to do so.
Back to top Go down
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Azzure smiled" Now, let's see if you can face the power of Slizer... or possibly this pair, coming up!" A gate card slid out of his deck. " Set!" Azzure whirled around and it flew up and over the stadium in an arch form. It slid onto the field and expanded." Aiosis! Try again!" Aiosis was shot onto the feild. It jumped into the air and landed smack in the middle of the card and Aiosis appeared." Bakugan Trap! Aquas Pyramidizer!" Azzure flicked the Trap off his thumb. The blue shape hovered over the field. The beast popped out and landed with a loud thud. It was a giant turtle with an open pyramid on its back. " Pyramidizer is like a cousin to Juggernoid. Mine is 200 g's, making the combined power level 630 g's. " Azzure smiled " Pick a battle and see where it takes you." A bakugan jumped out onto Azzures shoulder and popped out. He sounded like a calm and cool twenty something year old when he spoke." You need to win this battle and then use me. My power will ensure your win." I smiled wider at him " You got it Gerian. No one has ever beat you yet" The bakugan answered with a chuckle and ducked back into a ball and fell into the holster.
(p.s. i joined your bakugan role play website.)
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:33 pm

(answering yout P.S. Sorry to tell you this, but I'm going to delete that forum. Me and a few friends are currently working on a Pokemon RP, so I decided to get rid of it. I'll do it some time tonight, sorry for the inconvenience)

"Crap." Jice squinted and barred his teeth, his newest move resulted in a Bakugan stronger then that of Slizer, an even bigger threat. With a few boosts, he had the possibility of defeating Slizer, but his gate card was still a very big threat. What was he going to do? Although it was a precarious pickle, he didn't waver in the slightest, just imagined an idea that may help him. It was very risky, and if it didn't work then he could say bye-bye to the battle. But he had to try. Getting a few cards ready, he pulled back his Tentaclear and aimed straight for Slizer. Jice thrust it forward and it spun exactly where Jice wanted it, popping up and having the familiar Tentaclear join the fray once more. Quickly afterwards, he threw out another game piece. This one was shaped weirdly, sorta like a cylinder, but not quite. It attached itself onto Tentaclear's back and opened up, glowing along with his host. When the glowing was finished, two menacing blue claws appeared at Tentaclear's sides, raising his power to 470Gs. He held up three cards, and gulped as he continued, unsure if it would actually work. "Alright, two G-power Bumps, activate!" Tentaclear got a blue tinge, and opened it's eye wider as his power increased to 490Gs. "Next, Power Triangle!" Using the same reoccurring pattern as before, Tentaclear rose in power to a staggering 740Gs. The gate card shined a flipped up, revealing itself to be the Gate Card Charging Ground, witch increased Tentaclear's Gs by 150, boosting it up to an admirable 890Gs. Although Slizer also obtained an increase, a 80 G increase wasn't going to help him. Jice had this in the bag-not just this battle, but the entire brawl. Tentaclear, now towering over Slizer, fired a ray of energy from it's pupil down to Slizer, demolishing it and it's ego.

Last edited by Maximum_Majin on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:04 pm

( aww, tell me when the pokemon one is up. Oh and Slizer is on your gate card so you might want to edit that last post.)
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:34 pm

(Oh, I believed he was on yours xD
my bad. and we haven't completely decided on Pokemon. My friend just brought up the possibility of an inter-anime RP...combining loads of anime/manga together in one awesome RP. I like it, but this isn't the place to talk about it. P.M. me if you want details.)
Back to top Go down
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Slizer bounced back and into the holster." Dang. I didn't get to use my ability. That would have sealed the battle for sure." Azzure sighed " that was a great brawl. But none of those were my guardian. That is the darkus bakugan I haven't used that, Darkus Gerian 610 g's. Oh well. Thanks for the challenge."
Azzure stuck out his hand to shake and smiled. It was rare you saw Azzure smile but when he did, it was always bright and happy." I'll be back with new bakugan and cards next time I challenge you. And I'll give you fair warning, Gerian and I will take you by storm" Azzure laughed and shook Jices hand.
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:43 pm

First off do you guys made an profile
Back to top Go down
Kaekage898
Novice Brawler
Kaekage898

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Yes we both did and both got approved. We wouldn't be brawling if we hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Quote :
First off do you guys made an profile
The hell did you forget you approved me? We DID have a brawl that you wussed out on -_-
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 pm

I relpy back to are brawl you should check it and watch youe langue no cussing i hate when people cuss i arrove your profile and kagekage im just making sure thats my job
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:27 pm

I do not consider h*** a cuss, since it is the name of a place, and sorry, I just find it completely awkward that you forgot I was approved after you 'battled' me.
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Yup i remember but i make sure beacuse half of the time im busy and alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin   Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaekage 898(Azzure) .VS. Maximum Majin
Page 1 of 1