Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» BakuTech! Bakugan Gachi
time to take my leave... Emptyby daniel 15 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

» VENTIS LEADER
time to take my leave... Emptyby danielkuso98 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

» come join my team and we will fight evil
time to take my leave... Emptyby kadarius00 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

» be my friend
time to take my leave... Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

» What are you currently listening to?
time to take my leave... Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

time to take my leave...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

time to take my leave... Empty
PostSubject: time to take my leave...   time to take my leave... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:40 pm

I've been monitoring the activity of this sight long enough to promptly announce it:
DEAD

-No/VERY LITTLE new posts in the past few weeks, less then a hand full relevant to the storyline.(as if the site had one)
-NO active members AT ALL
-NO MORE flow of new members, just some lurking Guests.

And so I am going to continue monitoring until the end of the week and if the site does not become active by then, it is dead, and you shouldn't try to revive it.

Instead, try and make a new one if you wish to continue. I can help if it's manga related!
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: time to take my leave...   time to take my leave... EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:54 pm

alirght first of off im am actvity you need to check your poist very good im acivty and i relpy back to post n exerce i cant spell this word
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: time to take my leave...   time to take my leave... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:54 pm

No, you aren't active.
Active doesn't just mean you log in all the time, it means you regularly post, which you don't.
and I wouldn't normally say this, but your poor grasp on the English language just pisses me off. If this is an English site, you should at least try harder(Or use a better translator if you are using one) because this isn't a chat site, it's a site that is SUPPOSED to be based around your Role Play level which is at the maximum of one because this site is filled with lazy-ass one liners that just degrade it more. I've only seen a few people who do more then one line, and when they do, they still RP in a terribly low level. There is no future for this site anymore, and to be honest, it didn't have very much to begin with, no matter how much effort anyone puts into it. I could probably steal every single person's Bakugan on the site, and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it.

I'm sure you've noticed the recent spike in advertisers? You wanna know why this keeps happening? Because no one posts on the site yet it gets many views. You don't even have a storyline, even a loose one would work, but no, one of the reasons a lot of members made characters and didn't RP is because THERE WAS NO BACK-BONE TO THE SITE'S RP. There is zip, zero, nada. Everyone was confused on what to do, they didn't want to have to decipher the story, they just wanted to jump into it, too bad this pool isn't filled.

The battle system kisses major ass, it has such a terrible mode of battle is can't even be considered RPing. This is the average battle on this site:
"Oh hi Maximum would like to battle gate card set bakugan brawl"
"Yeah sure gate card set Drago stand 10000000Gs"
This isn't RP, this is terribly written guidelines on how to 'battle'. There is no turn counter, no hint to detect cheating, and I proved this with a little experiment of mine. In my gym battle with(Forgot his name), I claimed that I threw Bakugan into WATER and had them stand on the cards, as well as used cards that I didn't have yet claimed to have wanted to add, and guess what? There was absolutely nothing that he could've done because there was no official rules of battle.(Sorry for using you as a lab rat, but I had to use someone...not that you actually come here anymore, because you probably found a better, more active RP to join)There is no rules on how to even PLAY BAKUGAN. Not that I need any, but what if someone was interested in joining yet didn't know how to play? You'd lose lots of members like that.

Another major issue with this site is the LACK OF BETTER JUDGMENT. There is one thread where some asshole wanted to make his own Bakugan and cards, and they ALL had over powered effects, such as:
-Stealing ALL the other Bakugan's Gs
-Negating ALL other effects
-Stealing ALL the other Bakugan's Effects
-Gaining a MASSIVE amount of Gs
And on top of that had an over-powered amount of Gs to boot, not like you care, this site is crawling with idiots who want Bakugan with G-Powers in the thousands. And you know what the REALLY sad part is? it was accepted with no questions asked. -_-. HOWEVER, when I come in with my character, with no need to over power and so my Bakugan where weak compared to the unfathomably Over Powered Bakugan that inhabited the site, Misa STILL hesitated to accept it for reasons he would not specify. BUT THE FUN DOESN'T STOP THERE----I was in the Bakugan Catching thread, hoping to get a good Bakugan. I was going to aim for a 2-3 paragraph post for a Bakugan with 600 Gs. Then I spotted one post that completely made me want to eat my own ass, he had a very IN-DESCRIPTIVE ONE LINED POST AND STILL WAS ABLE TO GET A BAKUGAN WITH 10000GS. When the staff(Or should I say Misa, since he is the only real staff member, and since he has no idea how to promote others, It's not that he can't like he's been saying, I've been a Mod on an omgforum before and I've been able to promote, he won't ever get any helpers or other staff.)judges players and their posts, use your COMMON SENSE. Not that this'll happen anymore, the site's dead, move on or give up. This isn't something you can just jump start for as long as you want to, and Locking this thread, Banning me, or any other form of action is going to save this already dead site from the depths of cyberspace hell.

You may reply to this however you want, I won't reply, unless Misa fails at English again and I am insulted in some form or manor, however I have not presented anything about myself worth dissing. It sucks that I'm a higher intellectual then you, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: time to take my leave...   time to take my leave... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:59 pm

This is not my site back off you cant steal members bakugan or gs i have been mod im know what im doing my english is fine are you just jealous beacuse im mod and im not that good at roleplay dam it dont talk to me like that you dont know me its not like i can always tell the owner respect me man im not lazy i dont have my own computer i sue whatever i can again respect me i do relp back to post iim a good mod i play fair try my best thats not good enough for you
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: time to take my leave...   time to take my leave... EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:50 pm

If it's not your site then what the hell are you doing here? The true owner is gone. Even when he was here there where only a handful of active members.
You English is most certainly not fine, there are no periods in any of your lines in that post, the entire thing is a run-on sentence, and everything you've said doesn't flow or connect with one another and I had to read it a few times before deciding to smooth it all out so it's readable -_-.
I'm not jealous because I am not a mod. Trust me, If I wanted to be mod THAT badly I would've hacked your profile and demoted you, making myself mod. It isn't that hard.
You SHOULD NOT BE A MODERATOR OF A ROLE PLAYING SITE IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WRITING IN THE SAME LANGUAGE AND YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY LOW LEVEL OF ROLE PLAY, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU TEND TO SHUT OFF YOUR COMMON SENSE WHENEVER IT COMES TO ANYTHING IMPORTANT.
And since you CAN'T tell the owner, you believe yourself to be the leader of the sight although you don't do anything for it. In fact, if it wasn't for my determination to constantly bug you to be active and be a true Mod you would probably not be here now, and I can prove this with the fact you never do anything Mod-like except for lock threads, which supposed to be SO terrible
If you don't have your own computer and you can't be on regularly then your completely contradicting when you claimed to be active, which again, you aren't. This thread is the most posts you've made in any topic this quickly since i've been here, and I can prove that as well.
I only respect those who deserve to be respected. Akira Toriyama, my art teacher, my father, and Tite Kubo are all worthy of my respect. You being a mod isn't enough to gain my trust OR respect, since I'm better then you in typing English, role playing, and running a site. If you where respectable, you may actually have regulars to this site besides the two of us.
You play fair, because there is no reason not to. You have completely over-powered Bakugan and you can't hide that fact.
Try your best? You sure as hell aren't trying your best. If the BEST you can do is one-liners or terribly written RPs that play out like this:
''Hi!''
*pulls out Bakugan*
"Lets play!"
then it's just very disappointing. I've only been Role playing for about a year or so and I can pump out, without putting all of my effort into it, 1000 word posts, and when actually giving it my all it can be at least 300 words higher. I know you'll probably ask: "I haven't seen this on the site before!" and the answer is because it's a waste of my imagination to use it on a sight where the person who is going to reply will reply as a one liner when I spent 45 minutes writing something that I put great thought into.
To sum the above block up since you'll probably have trouble understanding what I'm trying to say, here's a very famous quote from everyone's favorite sci-fi character:
"Do or do not. There is no 'Try'."

Overall, move on. Get better. Improve your English. Staying here isn't going to do shit for you.
This site is dead, it has been for some time. it's going through the, as I like to call it, 'zombie site' phase, where the site is dead but one or two pretentious staff members(And yes, it is ALWAYS staff, or members who where promoted staff because the old staff left when they knew the site was dead) Just won't let it rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: time to take my leave...   time to take my leave... EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:27 pm

First off i dont have to know how to do roleplay you couldnt hack my profile i dont disrect my members i here to help i dont undertsand what you doing im trying to save this sitesite you dont know me that will this is a fan site i can tell the owner you dont know if i have their email leaver me alone i didnt say nothing worng in the first place now we enemys on this site so lock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to take my leave...   time to take my leave... Empty

Back to top Go down

time to take my leave...
Page 1 of 1