Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» BakuTech! Bakugan Gachi
Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin Emptyby daniel 15 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

» VENTIS LEADER
Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin Emptyby danielkuso98 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

» come join my team and we will fight evil
Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin Emptyby kadarius00 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

» be my friend
Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

» What are you currently listening to?
Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex-Tron
Novice Brawler
Ex-Tron

Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin   Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:12 pm

On Monday morning Tron gone for a walk as always, in the park ,just by the pond, he saw a kid playing on the edge.
He asked for a battle after a while his opponent answered
"Okey!"
After him saying these words Trop just took out a card and said,
"Let it begin!"
"Field open!" He shouted with a big smile.
Birds flying ahead stopped, his mother tripped over a stone and fell to the half ,because the time stopped,to the floor.
Trop and the kid smiled at each other while the field opened with 6 different colors:
One red one black one brown one green one white and one blue.
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin   Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Jice loved the water. The way it rippled, the way it soothed. But the amazing thing with water is that it is also a very dangerous element, but that made being around it all the more interesting. And so he was doing what he was usually doing in the morning, skipping rocks, it helped him with his aim in throwing Bakugan, but truly it made him feel at home. What he wasn't expecting was a challenge. It was still very early, he hadn't even opened the Gym to the public yet, so getting a challenge was...exciting! The crisp morning air and the fresh dew on the ground was all just invigorating, he couldn't wait to get started! "Alright, Field! OPEN!" After the two battlers screamed in unison, Jice looked around at his environment. This was half the fun-he saw ducks that had been stopped in the middle of swimming, the fountain in the middle of the park stopped like it was frozen over completely, and two children who where throwing a ball back and forth froze with large, goofy smiles as their ball was suspended in mid air.

But now the true fun began, once the field was set, Jice completely forgot about the magnificent and puzzling sites and instantly was focused on the battle at hand. It was quite scary, really. But that's besides the matter. He flipped out a black card with silver, almost mechanical, markings, and flicked it onto the field. It took it spot proudly, extending to an extreme level and dominating a small childrens soccer field-if there was one there. Jice decided to play it safe for the time being, and so he ejected a small capsule-like blue ball in his palm. Out of the same holster, a certain orb leaped out and popped open into a crab-looking thing. "Same strategy, I take it? Your really boring me, you know that?" Jice thought about that. Was he going to do the same thing over again? He was going to bring out Terrorclaw and lure Trop onto his gate, but wheres the fun in that? No, in fact, he had concocted something new right on the spot, right for this battle. "No, you can rest. I'm not using you yet, instead, let us bring in the SOLDIER..." Based on this hint, Terrorclaw knew exactly who was going out before him. He admired this fellow, he had to admit he looked quite dashing, pardon the pun. Of course, the pun can only be made if it the dashing where referring to a knight in shining armor. Or, in this case, a knight sea-blue armor. "Bakugan, stand! Whirlpool Cavalier!"(650 Gs) Using his stone-skipping skills, the young brawler pulled the orb back, and then took a generous step forward, swinging his arm down like an axe. He released his hand at the right moment, and the ball went whizzing out of his hand and spiraling down on Jice's own gate card.

When it landed, it popped up like Terrorclaw, however, it didn't stay that way. Simultaneously, both the card and Bakugan glowed a brilliant aura of bright deep-sea blue, and the orb grew, and grew, and grew, until it was a fully armor-clad knight, wielding a scary yet soothing claymore at it's side, the other garnished with a foot-thick iron shield. Out of the small holes in the helmet it used to see, tiny red dots began to glow and brighten, and then a low, eerie "bbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh" emanated from it's graceful image, and like clockwork in an old tower, the knight began to move. It stuck it's shimmering sword out, tip pointing towards Trop, with it's shield held to it's breast. This knight was ready for combat, which Jice hoped would be coming next turn. A fly that had somehow slipped by the time-stop zoomed onto Jice's nose, but he was too interested in his opponent's next move to care.
Back to top Go down

Ex-Tron Versus Maximum_Majin
Page 1 of 1