Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» BakuTech! Bakugan Gachi
Bakugan Creators Emptyby daniel 15 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

» VENTIS LEADER
Bakugan Creators Emptyby danielkuso98 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

» come join my team and we will fight evil
Bakugan Creators Emptyby kadarius00 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

» be my friend
Bakugan Creators Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

» What are you currently listening to?
Bakugan Creators Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

Bakugan Creators

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ap
Site Administrator
Ap

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Spin Master™️ is the 6th largest and fastest growing toy company in North America. A multi-category children's entertainment company since 1994, Spin Master™️ has been designing, developing, manufacturing and marketing consumer products for children around the world. With the launch of Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Spin Master™️ has also marked its first foray into entertainment IP and television production. Spin Master™️ is best known for such popular brands as Air Hogs®️™️, Aquadoodle™️, Tech Deck, and Moon Sand. Spin Master™️ employs over 500 people with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles, Paris, London, Hong Kong and China, and is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed companies. For additional information please visit: www.spinmaster.com.

Nelvana Ltd.
Nelvana Limited is one of the world's leading international producers and distributors of children's animated content. With a focus on creating branded entertainment and licensing & merchandising activity on multiple platforms, Nelvana's stable of award-winning and globally renowned brands include literary classics Babar and Franklin. Nelvana is owned by Corus Entertainment Inc., a Canadian-based media and entertainment company. Corus is a market leader in specialty television and radio with additional assets in pay television, advertising and digital audio services, television broadcasting, children's book publishing and children's animation. The company's multimedia entertainment brands include YTV, Treehouse, W Network, Movie Central, Nelvana, Kids Can Press and radio stations including CKNW, CKOI and Q107. Corus creates engaging branded entertainment experiences for its audiences across multiple platforms. A publicly traded company, Corus is listed on the Toronto (CJR.B) and New York (CJR) exchanges. Experience Corus on the web at www.corusent.com.

Sega Corporation
SEGA®️ Corporation is a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home, encompassing consumer business, amusement machine sales and amusement center operations. The company develops, publishes and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. SEGA®️ Corporation's Web site is located at http://sega.jp.

Sega Toys
SegaToys Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Sega Sammy Holdings Inc. and a toy company of design, manufacture, marketing and selling of edutainment toys, character licensed toys and interactive electronics products including Advanced PICO Beena™️, idog™️ series, Brain Trainer™️ and HOME STAR™️. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Tokyo, Japan. More information about SegaToys can be found at www.segatoys.co.jp.

TMS Entertainment
TMS Entertainment, Ltd. (better known as TMS), one of the world's largest and most distinguished animation studios, has rapidly won recognition from the international filmmaking community for its highly acclaimed animation, pioneering techniques and proud commitment to quality. With its headquarters situated in Tokyo under the supervision of the world's dedicated team of top development, production and design executives, TMS's growing reputation is reflected by the versatility, artistry and originality of the remarkable volume of programs the company has produced for the international markets worldwide. Established in the year 1964, TMS has produced more than 90 features, and over 100 TV programming series, in total of 8,000 half hours, for global distribution. TMS also proceeds restoration projects of the titles to keep its highest quality for next generation. TMS is proud to uphold our tradition of presenting to you unforgettable images from the finest animation produced anywhere in the world. TMS's programs have attained the worldwide recognition and we continue to strive for excellence and lead the animation world throughout the century. For more information, please visit www.tms-e.com.

Japan Vistec
Japan Vistec Inc. is an image production company established in 1990. From production of television programs to production of animation, videogame software, websites and mobile sites, Japan Vistec is engaged in planning and development services for an array of visual software. With the arrival of a full-scale digital media age, demands for visual software contents are increasing more than ever. Meanwhile, development of a variety of contents matching the characteristics of various visual media is also necessary, and potential of the software contents business is expanding infinitely. Under these circumstances, Japan Vistec, as creators of software, is aiming to deploy a new business model targeting the market in Japan, North America and Asia as a producer group of "contents business" including secondary use of our software and characters, in addition to conducting various creative activities.
Back to top Go down
http://bakugannv.omgforum.net
Joe
Co.Administrator
Joe

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 am

Wow so many creators
Back to top Go down
Ap
Site Administrator
Ap

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 am

yeah!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Co.Administrator
Joe

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:47 pm

But take too much time to make just an online game.
Back to top Go down
Ap
Site Administrator
Ap

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:38 pm

ok... they have lots of people for this reason...
People:
make toys
give ideas
sponsor
Back to top Go down
Joe
Co.Administrator
Joe

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:22 am

Ok Good excuse
Back to top Go down
Ap
Site Administrator
Ap

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 am

But it is true
Back to top Go down
Joe
Co.Administrator
Joe

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:48 am

I know I know
Back to top Go down
Negitive Drago
Advanced Brawler
Negitive Drago

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:25 pm

yea he has the upper hand there
Back to top Go down
http://www.bakuawesome.omgforum.net
Ap
Site Administrator
Ap

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:20 pm

who? what?

thank you gus!
Back to top Go down
Negitive Drago
Advanced Brawler
Negitive Drago

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:30 pm

yu same thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bakuawesome.omgforum.net
Joe
Co.Administrator
Joe

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:39 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bakugan Creators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakugan Creators   Bakugan Creators Empty

Back to top Go down

Bakugan Creators
Page 1 of 1