Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» BakuTech! Bakugan Gachi
Maximum_Majin v.s misa Emptyby daniel 15 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

» VENTIS LEADER
Maximum_Majin v.s misa Emptyby danielkuso98 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

» come join my team and we will fight evil
Maximum_Majin v.s misa Emptyby kadarius00 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

» be my friend
Maximum_Majin v.s misa Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

» What are you currently listening to?
Maximum_Majin v.s misa Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

Maximum_Majin v.s misa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
misa
Advanced Brawler

Maximum_Majin v.s misa Empty
PostSubject: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Lets battle youy can go first but i cant relpy back until tuesday let the battle begin
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Jice smirked and fumbled through his leather jacket's pockets, pulled out a small deck of cards, and placed them in their respective resting place on his hip-holster. It's been some time since he's battled this challenger, and a little competition is what he was hoping for. "Alright, here I come!" He slowly moved his hand down to his deck, and all was silent for many moments. And then, without a sound or warning, he flipped out a card and thrust it forward. "Bakugan, brawl!" The card gained a deep blue hue, and extended out much larger than the card was supposed to be.Which Bakugan should I use? I should probably check how he plays first, then based on that, bash him out! Jice's smirk widened, and Terrorclaw leaped onto his shoulder. "I know what your planning to do kid, I just wanna let you know I'm here if you need my assistance." The small blue crab balled back up and bounded off into Jice's gloved hand, who clenched it, ready to send it spiraling down the field. "I know. Bakugan..." He turned to the side and brought his arm all the way back, like a major-league pitcher. And then, like a catapult launching a stone at a defenseless castle, he swung his arm down while taking a deep step forward and released his tightly-clenched fist, launching the Bakugan towards the cards on the field in front of him. "BRAWL!"

The orb eventually lost speed, smacking into and effortlessly bounding off of the slick, metallic surface of the ring and landed on the side of the over-sized card Jice had recently placed down facing Jice. After a short few seconds, the orb popped open and, in rhythm with the card itself, glowed a brilliant sea blue and grew to an immense size. the monster rose slowly, releasing a triumphant battle cry as it started to take it's true form-pincers glistening in the fake light of the Colosseum, plethora of eyes darting every which way, and massive figure taking up a lot of the card it's standing on.(Aquos Terrorclaw, 310Gs)
"Your move!"
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Okay let the battle begin bakugan brawl haos fear ripper 400 why do you want to battle me?
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:58 pm

(I want to battle to relieve any stress you have with me, so we can knock each other out in a fair, regulated fight)

"Alright, Gate card open! Aquos Vortex!" The card gained a blue tint as it revealed it's secrets, it swirled into a whirlpool that increased Terrorclaw's G-power by 150, up to 460Gs. "Ability Activate, Iron Grip!" Terrorclaw swung a massive pincer around and clenched Fear Ripper tightly in it's claw, refraining him from moving. "Iron grip negates any two cards you play next, so it's time to take him out! Bubble drench, Terrorclaw!" The crab pulled back it's massive body, still clenching the helpless Fear Ripper, and lunged forward exerting a massive machine-gun of bullets at Fear Ripper, tearing him apart and sending him back to his master, along with the gate card and Terrorclaw who seemed to wink at Jice as he caught him in hit right palm, assuming his resting place on Jice's shoulder. "If we get em' in another lock like that then I'm sure we can win this, kid!" Jice's heart started beating ferociously as he replied, his words filled with determination and courage. "Heh, you bet. But I don't plan on using another lock until I can successfully judge his style of play, of course, there is still room to have fun!"
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Oh ability card activate Lightning tornado: It drops the opponents Gs by 100 and raises your gs by 100.
my bakugan gs is now 500 and you bakugan is now 360 i have no strees i just didnt like your additude your turn
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Dotn forget are battle
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:46 pm

(Lol, sorry, I kinda got caught up in something else xD)

but you can't play an ability, my Iron Grip negates the next two ability cards you play.
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Its alright i play haos robtallion 350 your turn whats the deal if one of use win?
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:46 pm

(I dunno...bragging rights? xD)

Jice sifted through his small collection of Bakugan, going over all of them in his head. The Bakugan just played by Misa was rather weak, and so Jice didn't think he needed to try too hard to topple it, but he's learned to never underestimate his enemy, so Jice decided to head for the middle ground. "Bakugan, brawl! Tidal Berserker!" He threw out another small blue orb, and it arose on the card as a mighty blue lobster that seemed to be exactly like Terrorclaw, except, he's a lobster. (Tidal Berserker, 650 Gs) "Ability card, activate! Aquos Assault!" He threw out a card, but this time, it sunk into Tidal Berserker, and it yelled as the card raised it's power. "Aquos Assault raises my Bakugan's Gs by 50 per Aquos Bakugan I've used so far!"(now has 700 Gs) Jice anxiously awaited his opponent's response, happily waiting to spring a trap if needed...
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:52 pm

I play Duck and win if i have the lose gpower i win automaic i win
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Dont forget are battle i win this round
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:51 pm

I didn't I've just been a bit bussy with school and my birthday being soon, I'll post tommarow!
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Wow when your birthday
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:46 pm

(Next monday, can't wait! Turn 14 on the 14th, suppossed to be good luck Very Happy)

Jice sneared as the bakugan flew back to him. A bit of a dirty trick, but he couldn't exactly say that. He's done his fair share of dirty tricks. But he couldn't live in the past right now. They where neck-and-neck, both won a battle, so he had to take the lead now or face falling behind, which wasn't on his imediate to do list. Jice threw down another gate card, and quickly followed with a Bakugan on the fresh terrain. "Bakugan, Stand! Whirpool Cavalier!" The orb popped out and grew to the size of a large, blue kneeling-knight statue, that rose to it's full height, ready to take on his next challenge to defend his "king". Heh. Jice liked that, being called a king. Made him feel special, but he quickly whipped the thought away as he stood motionless, although his heart beat like a mad drummer in a death-metal band, as he awaited the action-packed move his enemy was going to make.
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:55 pm

What does your ability do
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Didn't play an ability, just a gate and a bakugan.
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:25 pm

oh what does the gate do thanks for being sub mod
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Lol, it doesn;t do anything now.
There's only my Bakugan on it, and np!
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Oh okay i elpy back tommorw
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: hey   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Okay im back i play my ability card i played ability activate Control you can contorl you oppents bakgan to do what ever i want for one round i take control of your whirpool cavalier
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:33 pm

And what will you do with it now?
It's useless if you can't use it -_-
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:57 pm

I will make it atack your other bakugan what other bakugan you played
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:20 pm

xD that's the only bakugan i have in play
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Not so fast since your bakugan on my field i play another abilityNegitive Change: Change one of the opponents bakugan to any element you wish i change your bakugan to mine we now have the same bakugan and gs i use your to attack you wait can i do that
Back to top Go down
darkblader357
Novice Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm

battle?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa Empty

Back to top Go down

Maximum_Majin v.s misa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next