Bakugan Gundalian Invaders RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome and enjoy your stay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» BakuTech! Bakugan Gachi
Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 Emptyby daniel 15 Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 pm

» VENTIS LEADER
Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 Emptyby danielkuso98 Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am

» come join my team and we will fight evil
Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 Emptyby kadarius00 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 pm

» be my friend
Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

» What are you currently listening to?
Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 Emptyby danielkuso98 Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 243 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:07 am

Maximum_Majin v.s misa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:03 am

Dark blader, this is your first warning.
Read the rules.
Make a character.
DO NOT join other ppls battles.
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Yes make your own batle post and profile anyways did you see my question
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Yeah, I'm going to write my reply later tonight, after my HW.
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Its your tune im back and going to me more activate
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:37 pm

(srry, school-related project sprung up...And no, since i do not have any other Bakugan in play, you cannot attack with it yet.)

Jice scowled, it was quite a dirty trick, using his Bakugan against him. To make matters worse, it was the highest G'd Bakugan at his disposal at the moment, and so the tables had most certainly turned, even if he could somehow recover. "You okay, kid? How are you gonna retaliate?" The small crab said directly into Jice's ear, but even so, Terrowclaw's rants where blocked out by Jice's determination to undo this knot in his strand of winning. Too bad he wasn't Charlie Sheen, then he may have a chance at winning, pun intended. He quickly played through the situation in his head, calculating a few possible ways to lighten this load, at least.
And then it hit him, he has a card that would perfectly fit this perplexing situation. "Would you mind going out for a bit, Terror?" The crab bundled into a sphere and leaped into Jice's palm. "I'll happily accept!" He knew that this knuckle-headed boy had some kind of a plan, he always did.

First, Jice pulled his arm back like a pitcher, aiming with his thumb, and quickly swung his arm forward, releasing the ball at the right time to cause it to spiral and arch onto the card he was aiming at, when it landed, it popped up and grew the it's normal height, the size of a regular two-story building.(310 Gs) The crab slowly turned to Jice."I don't wanna harm Cavalier, Kid." Jice smiled widely. "Don't worry, you won't have to!" The card glowed bright blue, revealing itself to be Aquos Vortex. "Ability card, Activate!" He extending a card from his belt holster, and threw it across the playing field. It began to shimmer as it flew, eventually gaining a florecent blue glow, and then desintegrated. It's pieces fell back, collecting into an oddly large amount of water. "Swept away by the tide!" The water formed a large wave that dominated the knight and the crab, knocking the knight onto his opponent's gate card, negating the battle and saving them from harm, and then the gate card where the battle was originally taking place flipped back down. "Swept away by the tide negates a battle and knocks your bakugan off to another gate card!" Jice was content, by the end of the turn, his bakugan would be under the control of his enemy no longer and he could finally go back to thinking how to finish the game...
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: hi   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:48 pm

I attack but how many bakugan gs you have
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:44 pm

?????
How do you declare an attack? Was my post confusing? If it was, I'll post a re-make in an easier manor.
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Okay it kind of hard
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:54 am

Okay than, here:

I played out a Terrorclaw(310 Gs) on my own gate card, the same one that had the cavalier that you took over on. Just as the battle started, I activated swept away by the tide and used it's effect to flip the gate card back down, send the enemy's Bakugan to a different Gate card, and send the Bakugan I was using back to my belt. As soon as your turn ends, the Bakugan comes back to me. is that easier?
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Yes thats easy i play double ability activate boost up my haos gets 200 gs thats total 600gs and my other attribute i cn change my oppent bakugan i want i change your terrorclaw to ventus monaru has 350 gs y haos attack your bakugan and i win
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:41 pm

hello are battle
Back to top Go down
Maximum_Majin
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Sorry, it was spring break and I didn't even touch the computer xD
Back to top Go down
misa
Advanced Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Its alright im patient w enow on thrid round you can go whats the deal if one of use win i did said we enemies how about this if you win we not enemies and we can be friends if i win you must be on the vexos team im on that team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum_Majin v.s misa   Maximum_Majin v.s misa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maximum_Majin v.s misa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2